For profit nursing schoolRegister Today!
- by mrscseaton Jul 9, '12I just want to know if anyone is going to a for profit nursing school this semester?
- 3,148 Views
- Jul 9, '12 by mrscseatonIs anyone going to a for profit nursing school this fall?
- Jul 10, '12 by Nurse2b209No, honestly I'd rather wait and go to a traditional school where I wouldn't have to worry about accreditation/approval, high tuition rates etc. Luckily, I start nursing school next month. I know there are people out there who don't have time to wait for a nursing program and they need something quick, but hopefully thorough research has been done on that school and it gives their students a quality education. There is a for profit school in my town and most places around here will not hire those graduates. Not to say that all for profits are bad, but there are many out there that shouldn't be operating.
- Very true! I am going to one in September... I did thorough research...that is why I chose the school I did. )
- Quote from mrscseatonSame here, i will be attending one in September. Didn't have to do too much research, only because i already attended the school before for another program. Good luck on everyone's journeyVery true! I am going to one in September... I did thorough research...that is why I chose the school I did. )
- Are u in Florida and may I ask what is the name of the school queen new?
- No I'm not in Florida, I'm in California. I'm going to Kaplan college this fall but relocating to Nevada. Is Florida where you are?
- Quote from queen2beeYes I am in Florida. I am going to Concorde career insrituteNo I'm not in Florida, I'm in California. I'm going to Kaplan college this fall but relocating to Nevada. Is Florida where you are?
- Are you excited!?!? Are you going for lpn or rn?? I was selected as an alternate but I'm still excited about it
- Rn..I'm already and lpn. I'm nervous cuz interviews will be soon I'm not officially in but my admission counselor keeps reassuring me that I will more than like get in because of
My scores and already having air of he foot work done. I'm ready to go back to a a scho