Procrastination - page 3
I need a good smack from somebody PLEEZE! Right now, I am SUPPOSED to be writing a critique of a qualitative research article. Lets list the things we can be doing instead of writing a paper for... Read More
Nov 9, '02100. Go to a chat room and see what is happening out there in the world.
101. Rearrange all the books in your cupboard that have to do with your nursing classes, gather up the ones intended for the burn pile.
102. Burn all the leaves you just raked up.
103. Weinie roast with marshmallows.
104. Write all those letters you have been meaning to.
105. Sit and pet the kitty.
106. Go and play catch with the dog, even though he won't ever bring it back to be thrown again.
Whatever number this is. All of us must have papers to write, and keeping up with our posts is very difficult! Great minds think alike!
Nov 10, '02117) Write thank you notes from wedding gifts received 5 months ago
118) Take Halloween decorations down
119) Clean out back seat of car (anyone been living in their car?)
120) Take old polish off of toes
121) Take cat to vet
122) Arrange CD's in alphabetical order
123) Think of ways you will use "Quantitative Research" in your life ?!
124) Clean lint out of vaccum
125) Go through 3 foot pile of unread state newspapers and look for articles for assingment..
Nov 10, '02128. Pick lint out of belly button.
129. String said lint on trees for birds to make nests out of.
130. Write a letter to your Congressman objecting to using Quantitative Research in school.
131. Think of all the reasons marijuana should be legal.
132. Find a doctor who prescribes aerosol Ativan.
133. Think of all the ways you can clean the bathroom without actually going into it.
134. Rake the leaves into the house and light a bonfire in the living room......(living room needs cleaning anyhow.)
Nov 10, '02133. Think of all the ways you can clean the bathroom without actually going into it.
That is too funny!!!!