I have applied for entry in an ADN program for the Fall of 2003.
My first choice program is very competitive (accepts 1/9 who apply), so I'm feeling very fidgety and wanting an answer, which I won't get until mid-March! My second choice, also an ADN program, is less competitive (they take 1/5 of applicants), so I'm pretty sure they'll take me, but it's a longer commute and classes at less attractive hours (I have school age kids, so I want to be in class while they are as much as possible). My third choice school, a BSN program, is not competitive (it's tuition is too high for that many folks to want to go there!) But I'll have a son in college at the same time, so I really don't' want to be paying (or taking loans for) two $20+K/year
So anyway, I'll start in the Fall, the question, though, is where!
I already have a BA, so gen ed requirements are taken care of, but I do need A&P I&I I and Micro. I'm taking A&P I this semester (don't start until 1/25), A&P II in the summer, and Micro the following summer (I don't have to have Micro done until I begin my second year).
Good luck to all who wait!