Officially a "nursing" student..?!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Officially a "nursing" student..?! in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I received my acceptance letter today!! I totally had a panic attack and dropped everything. I'm...by CBLNurse2Be Jun 16, '12I received my acceptance letter today!! I totally had a panic attack and dropped everything. I'm thankful my iPhone was in an otterbox! I am still in shock and it feels surreal. My husband is beyond excited and proud of me.
So, does this officially make me a "nursing" student?! Congrats to everyone!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=743492©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 16, '12 by JBuddyes, and and congratulations!
- Jun 16, '12 by CBLNurse2BeYES!! :-) it feels SO good to be able to say that!! Thanks! & congrats to you, too!
- Jun 16, '12 by Nurse2b209Congratulations to you!!!! I was so excited to finally be able to call myself a nursing student too when I got my acceptance letter last month. It's exciting!!!!
- Jun 16, '12 by iluvpathoAwww congrats! I got my acceptance letter not last summer but the one before and I can still remember how excited I was Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
- Jun 16, '12 by StephalumpCongrats! You must be stoked . Gotta love the OtterBox!
- Jun 16, '12 by ebailey1218I received my acceptance email and not only did I drop my phone, but I dropped to the floor in tears. HECK YAH we are nursing students!!!!!!!!!!
- Jun 16, '12 by CBLNurse2BeLol I fell to the floor on the porch and put my hands over my eyes while I was hyperventilating. My 4 year old was like "mommy mommy what's wrong?!" my husband had to explain to him.
And yes, gotta love the otterbox. Although, I think I need one of those life box things the have now!
It's sinking in now! Mainly because my husband keeps telling me he is so proud of me like every 30 minutes. He is such a guys guys and not the mushy type and he just started tearing up telling me how proud he is of me. THAT means the world to me!! Congrats to everyone. Even though I am now terrified!
- Jun 17, '12 by Peaches28Congratulations! I got my acceptance letter this year as well, and it still feels strange saying I'm a nursing student! Good luck!!!
- Jun 17, '12 by sapphire18I remember that feeling well. Congratulations!!!