Nursing Student AppsRegister Today!
- by Shana_futureRN14 Jul 9, '12Do you know any good apps for nursing students?Last edit by Shana_futureRN14 on Jul 9, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=754881©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jul 9, '12 by sebig001Google is your best friend, just type 'nursing apps.'
App Store - Nursing Central
Top 25 iPhone Apps for Nurses | Online Nursing Degree Guide
Recommended Nursing Apps
Hope This Helps.
- Jul 11, '12 by country73If you are just starting out there are a ton of free aps for nursing. There is one by Littmann called Sound builder that goes over the major heart sounds, and where to place your stethoscope. There are also a bunch by Lippincott's called Taylor's Fundamentals and there is another one called Taylor's Health Assessment, which help for these classes.
- Jul 12, '12 by JenniferaschFor what kind of device?
- Jul 12, '12 by VictoriaMareahI like medscape.