Nursely Peoples! Please help me with a stats project by answering a few simple Qs - page 3
MORE PEOPLE THAT POST THE BETTER! I need statistical data for a project I'm doing on touch-typing, and input from as many people as possible on here could really help me out. You would greatly... Read More
Apr 3, '071. Yes, for the most part
3. I guess I'm happy enough with it, but I wish I made fewer errors
4. The results of the test was 30 wpm, but I think I could do better if not for the fact that I worked a noc shift last night and haven't gone to bed yet
Apr 4, '07Quote from mesomorph1) yesmore people that post the better!
i need statistical data for a project i'm doing on touch-typing, and input from as many people as possible on here could really help me out.
you would greatly help me by answering the following:
1) do you have the ability to touch type? (type accurately without looking at your fingers on the keyboard)
2) if not, how do you type?
- how many fingers
- weird tricks you use, etc.
3) would you say that you are happy with your typing speed? if not, why?
4) please post your average words per minute (wpm), or, if you don't know it, please take this quick test. simply click "> start typing test" then click the "begin >" button after the applet loads. afterward, post your net score (not your gross score).
thank you thank you!
2) i guess i am happy with it!!
3) 105 wpm.
Nov 12, '08You would greatly help me by answering the following:
1) Do you have the ability to touch type?
2) If not, how do you type?
3) Would you say that you are happy with your typing speed? If not, why?
Yes, very happy, thank you!
4) Please post your average words per minute (WPM).
At least 90 wpm,,fill in the blank forms take a little more time.