NCLEX question of the week -
- 1Jul 13, '08 by PanthyrI saw in another thread that there are websites that offer services in the form of NCLEX question of the week - can anyone tell me what these sites are?
- 4,243 Visits
- 6Jul 13, '08 by CT PixieI did a google search for NCLEX question of the week and came up with this (there were a bunch of them, but I checked these out)
Geesh! Wish I had known about these sites right before I took my NCLEX this past Wednesday!
- 4Jul 13, '08 by Daytonitect pixie gave you the link to the official question of the week from the online nclex-rn examination course from ncsbn. they post a new question every monday along with it's answer. (http://www.learningext.com/students/qofweek.asp)
another nclex question of the week site is http://www3.us.elsevierhealth.com/cg...axton/question from mosby's comprehensive review of nursing. there are also archived questions that you can access.
- 1Jul 14, '08 by PanthyrOops! I'm in an accelerated psychology class now and I'm so tired that I completely forgot I posted this. Thank you both so much!
I was hoping to find one that would be emailed every week, or day, or something like that. But these sites are extremely helpful and I will be doing these too!
- 2Jul 15, '08 by mysterious_onehere is a free NCLEX practice site, it doesn't have a question per week, it has 3500 questions.