Littmann StethoscopeRegister Today!
- by mks2012 Feb 1Hi Everyone!
I ordered a Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope from Amazon for nursing school and it just came today! However, I went onto the Littmann website to register it and it asked for a serial number. Well, I do not see any numbers on my stethoscope except for 12K. Does anyone know if this model has a serial number?
Thanks so much!!
- 642 Views
- Check the papers that came in the steth box (not the Amazon packing box).
- Feb 1 by mks2012All that came in the box was an instruction booklet!
- OK, then. Maybe your model doesn't have one. Did they give you a registration card to send in? Do that instead
- Feb 1 by mks2012I didn't get a registration card either!
- You know what? I wouldn't worry about it. If you didn't get one of those super-duper electronic amplifying cardiology scopes, it will probably last you the rest of your life anyway. If you really worry, save the receipt from Amazon as a proof of purchase. You'll find it in some drawer in five or six years and throw it away then.