Littman 20 Examples of Cardiac and Pulmonary AuscultationRegister Today!
- by Yummy Chocolate Jan 8, '11I found 20 Examples of Cardiac and Pulmonary Auscultation-Littman . This should help with assessment and clinical.Last edit by Yummy Chocolate on Jan 9, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=525290©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,484 Views
- Jan 8, '11 by ServingshotsThanks for sharing!
- Jan 9, '11 by JonathankThanks.
- Jan 9, '11 by Yummy ChocolateHeart sound document: define different types of heart sounds
- Jan 9, '11 by Faith213Thanks!
- Jan 9, '11 by StcroixOnce again Yummy C, you came through!
- Jan 11, '11 by AniraPThank you YC for sharing a lot of valuable resources on this site. :heartbeat
- Jan 12, '11 by Yummy ChocolateNP you are welcome
- Aug 13, '12 by ShitsuQuote from Yummy ChocolateThanks for this!!!I found 20 Examples of Cardiac and Pulmonary Auscultation-Littman . This should help with assessment and clinical.
- Dec 21, '12 by skighlerThank you! My nursing skills instructor had told me I can find respiratory auscultation samples online and I searched and searched and could not find any from a reputable source. I had a question though. I am only 3 weeks into my program so we have only gone over the basics of vital signs. For our sim lab test we have to auscultate the 6 anterior locations and the 6 posterior locations. I am okay with the locations, but I am just not sure that congested sounds like as well as what labored sounds like. Which of these sounds would best describe those two auscultations if any?
Sorry if my medical terminology isnt up to par, like I said only 3 weeks in!!