Last semester of the RN progam and doing Great but exhausted!!Register Today!
- by snbonbon Oct 16, '12Hi everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute to pat myself on my back about my accomplisments so far!! So I graduate on december 15th with my RN I work 3 days on a medical rehab unit for the last 4 years, I am a single mom and I'm doing quite ok as of now!! I finished all my pre reqs before this last semester I am mantaing a 3.4 gpa and I got 97.5 on my first test, 80 on the second, 95 on my care plan, 100 on my math test and just ACED my skills testing!!! Im exhuasted yes but im pushing foward and I am proud of myself for it!!!!
- 563 Views
- Oct 16, '12 by Lolita34Congratulations!! You should be proud of yourself
- Oct 16, '12 by Nurse2b7337Wow!!! Congrats to you. How did you keep yr job go to school and still take on the role of Mom??? Amazing!!! You deserve it!!
- Oct 17, '12 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
on graduating from nursing school with a great GPA! but remember......you graduate with a degree and don't get your RN until you pass NCLEX if you live in the USA.
I wish you the best!!!
- Oct 17, '12 by classicdameYIPPY!!!! THe light is at the end of the tunnel.
I so appreciate the exhaustion. On graduation night I was at a restaurant having dinner (early evening) with friends and family. I fell asleep during the meal. Embarrassing but true.
- Oct 17, '12 by snbonbonThanks everyone!! I can't wait, I've been applying for jobs with system I work with crossing my fingers!!! I know I meant for this and I give all my thanks to God for getting me thus far!!!!!