Last Free WeekendRegister Today!
- by rubato Aug 17, '12A whole lot of us are starting on Monday. So, what's everyone doing this last free weekend before our lives are not our own?
I'm trying desperately to get my house clean; cleaning out closets, drawers, cupboards, the fridge, and trying to get my son ready for school because he starts 3 days later than me. I'm also going to lots of baseball games because I won't be doing that anymore.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=772775©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 17, '12 by StephalumpOh, yay, hope you enjoy your last weekend! I have one more after this one, but I'm already feeling the crunch. I'm right there with you...my house is out of control from mommy being distracted by summer school, so now I'm on a massive deep cleaning and organizing spree. Also, this weekend is tax free weekend here, so finishing up clothing shopping for the kiddos. Wish I had more exciting, going out with a bang plans!
- Aug 17, '12 by LCinTrainingI'm working. Ha! I may have Sunday to do school shopping for kids but we don't need much more than socks and shoes. And I have an assignment due the first day so I'll be finishing that.
- Aug 17, '12 by studentnurseCTI have three more weekends, but I am working two of them I read your post I realized this is my last weekend.... where did the summer go??
- Aug 17, '12 by rubatoYes, the summer is gone. What happened? Oh yeah, summer school, vacation, my son being home all day........time flies when you're having fun right?
- Aug 17, '12 by kandamomCleaning, cleaning and more cleaning....
I mean really cleaning lol
I do it every semester because the house progressively gets messier and messier.
- Aug 17, '12 by Miiki✿I'm working too..
But I have one thing to look forward to.. This was probably my last summer taking classes. At least for my bachelor's..
Hope everyone has a great year!!
- Aug 18, '12 by Nurse2b209Was going to go out and catch up with all my friends downtown but for some reason I changed my mind. Luckily, I don't have work this weekend so I'm going to clean up the house, get my room in order, hang up my calendars and boards. Get some shopping done and get a head start on my reading assignments that are already posted.
- Aug 18, '12 by Abigail612Cleaning, packing, working night shift :P...
- Aug 18, '12 by Mama_CashewI start school Monday and I don't consider this my last free weekend. Yes, I know I will have to study on the weekends, but I don't plan to do it 24/7. Thats just calling for burn out!
My school had us do this pre-nursing school boot camp thing and one of the activities we had to do was create a 7-day planner. By doing that I was able to schedule plenty of time to be with family and friends while still having plenty of time to study. I don't think you have to give up your whole life to be a nursing student.