Just because I want to tell...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just because I want to tell... in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... So...I had my first test today and made a 93! Yay. Then, at our first NSA meeting we elected...by englishgeek Sep 7, '12So...I had my first test today and made a 93! Yay. Then, at our first NSA meeting we elected officers. We had to have the VP be a freshman and my class elected me! Another yay! I didn't want to share on Facebook because I am friends with classmates and some of them did not pass :-( so I want to be sensitive. So I thought I would just post here.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=782741©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 7, '12 by SunshineDaisyCongratulations on both YAYS!! I am also the SNA VP for our school!
- Sep 7, '12 by OnMyWay23Congratulations! Nice job
- Sep 7, '12 by Julesmama28Congrats! I had a 92 on my first fundamentals exam, a B- but only 2 pts from an A. For the first one, not knowing quite what to expect, I'll take it!
- Sep 7, '12 by nurse2b013Way to go!!! You should be proud of yourself!
- Sep 8, '12 by englishgeekThanks, all. And congrats to you, Daisy!