Just accepted for Spring 2011 - page 2
by finalscore3b1g 1,535 Views | 16 Comments
:nurse:EEEk, reality is setting in and the thrill is slowly fading (I recieved an acceptance letter yesterday and have been rushing like crazy to get everthing done and set up including going to Microbiology class last night. My... Read More
- 1Dec 18, '10 by caskew7Quote from ChazzWHaha thank u! My mom-in-law is an RN too plus I have 2 other close friends who are RN's that I can rely on if needed lol Good luck to u too!wow caskew7, (no fair, your mom is an RN) (just kidding).
Congrats to you.....& wow you are all set with everything & ready to go.
We start on the same day....(awesome).
I wish you super success in the Nursing Program.
- 1Dec 19, '10 by live&love&healCan I join in too? I just found out the I was accepted to an ADN program. I am an LVN and will be bridging as well. I have 1 child and have a relative who I pay to babysit. Without her, I don't think I could have gone through LVN school.
I finished all of my immunizations but 2 and still need to take the TEAS.
Best of luck to everyone and Congrats!
- 1Dec 19, '10 by iPink RNI start Jan 4th and have been busy since my acceptance from September. I'm glad I never took the advice from others who said "take this time to relax as NS will consume my life." I've been brushing up on my A&P and my university has already given us assignments anyways that must be completed before the first day (I'm in an Accelerated program btw).
I'm not nervous, I want to start already. I have a calendar book to get me organized. Wish everyone all the best in their programs.
I too have aunts & cousins who are RNs & CRNA. So, I'm good in regards to additional help.
- 1Dec 22, '10 by boohillI’m so excited. I will be starting a private certificate LPN nursing program in March of 2011. I was also excepted to a 4 year RN University but I don’t think I’m going to go there because I have to take too many prerequisites for the RN program and I’m afraid I will become uninterested in school if I have to do 1 or 2 years of prerequisites before entering the professional phase.
I really want to be a nurse and I’m going to do whatever it takes but I would really like to start nursing classes as soon as possible so I think I’m going to choose the private school. I already took the placement test and ran my financial aid. I just have to have official transcripts submitted for transfer credit review.
Just want to say YAY for being excepted and congrats to all of the other Spring nursing students as well. Soon we will be able to post about our nursing school experiences.
I hope I’m making the right choice by choosing a private school over a university. I know there is no right path. There are many different paths to get to the end result (which is RN for me). But I would like to be able to work as a nurse in 2 years instead of 4. I sure hope I’m making the right choice. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Congrats and Good luck to all!!
- 1Dec 29, '10 by DreamsDoComeTrueQuote from finalscore3b1gEEEk, reality is setting in and the thrill is slowly fading (I recieved an acceptance letter yesterday and have been rushing like crazy to get everthing done and set up including going to Microbiology class last night. My physical is set for Fri morn. and I have to find out when and where to get CPR certified. I need to have certain criteria met ny Mon and the rest by 1/7. It just adds to the normal stress of the holidays... I am scared! I don't know what to expect. I have 4 kids, 2 in school and 2 home and I know this is going to be very challenging. My class is "on site and online" and is supposed to be 1 day a week from 7a-7p.
Does anyone have any advice or tips? WHat about study time, I know everyone learns at a different pace but how many hours did u study a week? What did you do for daycare? Anything you want to share I will really appreciate:heartbeat
Congrats!!! Wish you the best of luck!