Just Accepted To Nursing School
- 6Nov 17, '10 by seizureffectHello everyone!
Hopefully this is the right forum to post in. I just wanted to share my excitement in that I was just accepted to Nursing School! Orientation is Monday and I will begin in the Spring Semester. This has been such a long and exhausting road just to get here, and now I have 2 years of Nursing School ahead of me too! I have been reading though so many of these forums and everyone seems incredibly helpful and I'm looking forward to using this site as a resource through school and further. Have a great day everyone!!!!!
- 1,367 Visits
- 1Nov 17, '10 by eharperawesome job! it is so exciting to be accepted! I got my letter a few weeks ago and I still have to have my husband give me a pinch to see if it's real, lol. Now I've just gotta wait and wait until fall 2011 to start....can you say FOREVER away!? haha
- 1Nov 18, '10 by ICU_RN_BSNI just got accepted too!!! Well I found out a month ago haha but its still like "omg this is real!". and yes i am all giddy and excited about getting my books and uniforms and steth and fillinng out the paperwork haha. It is starting to get real!!! I start Jan. 18..you?
- 1Nov 19, '10 by FoodieJI was just accepted too for Spring 2011, start January 5th. Cant wait! Its been such a long process for me, with all of the doubt and confusion I am overwhelmed with how happy I am that I finally made it to this point.
Congrats to everyone and good luck!
- 1Nov 19, '10 by shortnorthstudentCongratulations! I'm nearly finished with my first term and boy has it been a fun, crazy ride!
Best of luck! Spend some time now getting your life in order and getting yourself on a good workable schedule so you don't have to stress about the little things come spring.
- 1Nov 19, '10 by ICU_RN_BSNThanks for the advice! And I wouldve ordered my steth that way but we had to order ours from the school because they were donating a portion to NSNA..its a Littmann Classic II..it was $75. They are giving them to us at orientation then I need to find a place to get it engraved.