It's getting real! - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 7, '12 by 3SemStudent@Shorty11 That's what I keep thinking about. I am going to talk long and hard with my mother to see how she feels about it because that's my mom, my lady I love her to pieces and want her apart of everything!!! But the timing of this thing is just so wrong! There's no way she can drive 4 hours to attend pinning then go back and drive 4 hours again. And a hotel is out of the question because we are doing nothing on Friday (no events) and my mother, although a nurse practitioner, is still not seeing the brightest days financially so I would never have her wasting money like that if nothing is going on. I can see if I can make a deal with one of my sisters. They live about an hour to an hour and a half away so I may be able to come up with something. It would just be weird to be the only one there without family, looking like orphan annie or something lol.
- Dec 8, '12 by Racer15Thanks! I actually won two awards, so it would have been kind of awkward if I didn't go, lol. I was completely not expecting that as I never really felt that my instructors thought that highly of me, but I guess I thought wrong!
- Dec 8, '12 by AZMOMO2Yay congrats! Mine is next week. Awesome feeling right!
- Dec 9, '12 by PatMac10,SNQuote from Racer15Congrats! I'm do envious and happy for you! Mine is on May 8th 2013! I can't wait!My pinning ceremony is today. Somebody pinch me because it still doesn't feel real that I really am done!
And for those still in school...there is a light at the end of that looooong tunnel All of the stress, the loss of social life, sleepless nights...totally worth it! It seemed like it would never end when I started this program, but it really has flown by!
- Dec 9, '12 by Julesmama28Congratulations!!! I can't wait for mine...2 more years.