Ipod Touch nursing appsRegister Today!
- by vschick May 13, '10I recently got an Ipod touch and LOOOVEE IT! does anyone have any nursing apps that they request? I got a drug guide, med abbreviations, and a med info reference which is perty sweet. Whats your favorite or what has helped you in the field?!
- 884 Views
- May 14, '10 by That GuyEpocrates, skyscape, conversion calculators and of course, a good tower defense game
- May 14, '10 by Cyan8181Our school requires an iPhone or touch and the Skyscape software. It costs a couple hundred dollars, but it has Davis's Drug Guide, IV drugs, Lippencott, Tabers, etc. I use Mosby's NCLEX-RN Reviews (there are four of them) to study for my tests.
- May 14, '10 by RTtoBe2011Not actual nursing apps, but I have iStudiez Pro which is a calendar/school organizer. I'm able to have all my class info, assignments, tests and project due dates in there. Also just recently got ACTPrinter. If you have a macbook or other apple computer it allows you to "print" documents to your ipod. I make study guides in word or scan pages/pictures from text books and download it to my phone so i can have my material available at all times without lugging books or loose paper everywhere. I also recommend a flash card app.
Good luck in school!
- May 14, '10 by hdawnRNHow about for a blackberry? I just got the bold... recommend the same apps? anything else blackberry specific?