Ok..here's the deal. I am currently an LPN student...out of school for 10 weeks then back to finish my degree. I also have my CNA license and have had for 7 years.
Anyway, I have an interview tomorrow (Wednesday) for a part-time CNA position at a hospital...it will help with extra $$ for school, they are willing to work around my school schedule when I go back at the end of summer break, and it will GUARANTEE me a position as LPN once I finish school and take my state boards.
Here's my delima, I have not had a job for over a year, and haven't had to go to a job interview
for a few years!!! so I need some advice on the following:
1. What should I expect (in general) for the interview?
2. What kind of questions can I expect to be asked?
3. What kind of answers do they look for?
4. What questions should I be asking them?
5. What is the avg. pay for CNA's in hospitals (& differential for night shift)?
6. Any other advice??