I'm tired of looking like a zombie
- 15Sep 22, '12 by brian, ADN AdminNursing school is a lot of work - don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
For the most part, you are reading on a daily basis, studying for what seems like an endless journey, you no longer have friends, and you no longer have a sex life.
But, yes there's a but...
It is a rewarding career:
- Abundant Employment Opportunities (compared to other professions)
- Expanding Job Opportunities
- Job Security
- High Salaries
- Very Satisfying
- People Are Appreciative
So, when you wake up in the morning and you look like crap - just remind yourself that nursing is a rewarding career.
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 1Sep 23, '12 by redhead_NURSE98!Quote from Wet NoodleYes, it's some of the better stuff I've used. Only thing is that it settles in small lines a little more than a lighter concealer. But it does conceal!A friend of mine said I should try concealer after I complained about my hereditary under-eye rings. Does that stuff really work?
- 1Sep 24, '12 by RainbowDashI would like to say Erase Paste is good, but Benefit Eye Bright is a true miracle worker. It normally comes in a pencil form, but when I go to Ulta I buy the combo pot of Eye Bright/Boi-i-ng. Even though the Boi-i-ng is the wrong shade for me, it's pretty cheap and worth it for the pot version of Eye Bright - AMAZING stuff.
- 0Sep 24, '12 by Wet NoodleQuote from GrnTeaThe uninterpreted (by BB) BB codes usually get carried over when you're copy/pasting from a Web page. You can simply edit them out, like this:Just a musing here....howcum all the students in these cartoons are male? [COLOR=#000000]:[/COLOR]
- edit: I have No IDEA how those HTML codes appeared.
Quote from GrnTeaThey're not in angle brackets, so they're not actually HTML codes.Just a musing here....howcum all the students in these cartoons are male?
Who does the illustratons? They're niether signed nor credited.Last edit by Wet Noodle on Sep 24, '12