this study tips worked for me this time...
1) Study when you are relaxed so you can retain more information. before, I forced myself to finish the chapters even if my mind could not process the information. Relax, relax, relax and don't cram. Its not the quantity of time spent but the quality. Also, try to read ahead of time, you can remember the materials better.
2) Focus on the lecture notes and books. Some professors will give a lot of reading materials i.e. artcles in the internet, magazines, periodicals, case studies etc. If you have limited time to study, this will take a big chunk of your time. Articles will help you understand but the notes and books will be the main source of tests.
3) Practice NCLEX questions -- This is the BIGGEST source of help for me. The more you practice NCLEX questions the more confident you are to answer the test questions. I have 4 CD's of NCLEX - Mosby, Springhouse, NCLE3000, and Saunders. They are really really helpful and you'll be surprised some of the actual questions come out in the test.
4) Try to exercise at least 2-3 times a week. I run in the school threadmill for 20 minutes 3x/week. This really help me conrol my stress. I get lazy sometimes but after i ran i feel better and i can study better.
5) Most important, have faith in God and in yourself. I believe that "If God put me here, he will put me through."