I did it!Register Today!
- by cassi_future_RN May 2I completed my first year of nursing school! I received a 95% on my medsurg final and a 96% on our simulation final today! I have to come here to talk about how proud I am of myself because besides my family I cannot tell anyone because they get jealous and its even worse if the people who failed find out. I am just so happy, I worked my butt off for the past year, and gave up so much in order to do well
- 518 Views
- May 2 by cnoto34Congrats!!!!
- May 2 by JaRoJoCTCongrats! Go out and celebrate! You've made an amazing accomplishment....you've earn it......and you should be proud!
- May 2 by britthohenbrinkI agree, go out and celebrate!!! People may be jealous of your accomplishments but that is no reason for you not to enjoy them.Last edit by britthohenbrink on May 2 : Reason: spelling problem
- May 2 by gonnaB37nursedocCongrats to you! I hope i get a chance to come here and brag as well! Hopefully soon.