HRSA/Nurse Corps Scholarship is now OPEN! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 20 by mk989Jm976711 that is definitely a strong GPA, you should apply. I also found out it is first come/first serve to access the webinar. I will be on it tonight! Hope to get a lot of questions answered. Especially ones pertaining to entering the start/end dates for respective programs.
- Mar 20 by Buckeyes6245Well if you figure 2000+ people applying and around 250 receiving the scholarship the average GPA for acceptance has to be way up there! And I will for sure be applying, good luck to all!
- Mar 26 by almostnurse25I am applying! This would be a dream come true. The application process is long and tedious, but I'm slowly getting it all submitted. I have a 4.0 GPA and I'm a loooooow income single mom. Hoping they will give me a shot.
- Mar 26 by Julesmama28They first look at efc, I think that eliminates a lot of applicants right off the bat. The paperwork is very tedious, but I have working on it on spring break this week- hoping to be done with it so I dont stress the deadline.
- May 8 by hopefulnurse24What is all of this discussion about first funding preference? I'm pretty sure for this year they did away with that and it is just the 0-5500 EFC bracket now...
- May 9 by ryanaliceI applied. Oh, I so hope I get it!! This would be incredibly helpful. Does anyone know when they will be making decisions?
- May 9 by Nurse2b9742Quote from ryanaliceFrom what I have read accepted applicants will hear by the end of August, those who do not get accepted the end of September. I am guessing the do no notify denials right away in case those who are accepted choose not to utilize the program.I applied. Oh, I so hope I get it!! This would be incredibly helpful. Does anyone know when they will be making decisions?