How did your finals go?

  1. This is my first semester in college so I am sure I am far behind everyone else here, but I can't wait until I start taking actual nursing classes instead of these pre-reqs that look as if there is no end to them.

    Anyways, my first semester is over and I got 2 A's, 1 B and 1 C! I was so happy.......I still can't believe it! I am so suprised that I passed math with a C....I really stink at it.

    For those who are still taking finals....Good Luck to you!
    •  
  2. 19 Comments

  3. by   camkib
    Job well done on your 1st Semester!!!

    I agree with you on waiting for "actual" nursing classes...I'm applying for fall when I return in Jan.
  4. by   subec
    Just finished my first semester of nursing classes----ended up with 3 A's and 2 B's. Overall, I'm happy with my grades. I should have studied more and I could have pulled a 4.0 (my two B's were an 89.2 and an 89.9). Oh well, better luck next semester.


    Good luck to all of those still taking their finals.
  5. by   maire
    Momto2Boys,

    Congo rats! What classes did you take and what are you taking next semester? Also, which school are you going to? Pardon me if I seem nosy, but one of my best friends and my sister both live in the Springs and the friend graduated an RN out there.
  6. by   Gator,SN
    YOU did it, You did it! Yippe, yipee, yippee!!!!!!!!
    I took all the pre-reqs first too and this journey seems to have been the longest one of my life, but just know this, one step at a time and soon you will be finished! I have one more semester. You will be glad that you did it this way too, cuz nursing is tough and it takes up all my time, I am amazed at those that take a full load with the nursing classes!
    Best wishes to you!!!! You took the first step and you did VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! It a whole new world now!
    Gator
  7. by   Momto2Boys
    Originally posted by maire
    Momto2Boys,

    Congo rats! What classes did you take and what are you taking next semester? Also, which school are you going to? Pardon me if I seem nosy, but one of my best friends and my sister both live in the Springs and the friend graduated an RN out there.
    Thats fine! I took Anthropology, Speech, English & Math
    Next semester I am taking Bio, Psy and math. I attend Pikes Peak..... The springs is pretty nice except for the snow
  8. by   Momto2Boys
    Originally posted by subec
    Just finished my first semester of nursing classes----ended up with 3 A's and 2 B's. Overall, I'm happy with my grades. I should have studied more and I could have pulled a 4.0 (my two B's were an 89.2 and an 89.9). Oh well, better luck next semester.


    Good luck to all of those still taking their finals.
    You should be very proud of yourself!!! But, I know what you mean ..... my C was a 78.49 so close to a B...thats life though
  9. by   Momto2Boys
    Originally posted by Gator,SN
    YOU did it, You did it! Yippe, yipee, yippee!!!!!!!!
    I took all the pre-reqs first too and this journey seems to have been the longest one of my life, but just know this, one step at a time and soon you will be finished! I have one more semester. You will be glad that you did it this way too, cuz nursing is tough and it takes up all my time, I am amazed at those that take a full load with the nursing classes!
    Best wishes to you!!!! You took the first step and you did VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! It a whole new world now!
    Gator
    Thanks Gator!

    I really do want to get all my pre-req out of the way first and soley focus on the nursing. Congrats to you too.....I am sure you are so excited about this being your last semester!
  10. by   Love-A-Nurse
    congratulations!
  11. by   AnaH
    Congrats!!!!!! This was also my first semester back in school. I managed to get A's in math and Psychology, and a C in biology.

    Happy Holidays.....Enjoy the brake. I know I will

    Ana
  12. by   Beach_RN
    ok.... the Good news is I got an A in psyche! The BAD NEWS is I got a D in A & P..... and the professor was kind enough to give me a W..... so that my grade point average remains a 3.8....

    Anyhow..... Gotta take it again in the fall...... although I might do a summer 8 week course...... I don't know.. can't think about it now.... I'm just fried! The thought of having to pay for that class again.... and just sitting through it again...... is making me ill.......
  13. by   dianthe1013
    I got 3 A's, including A&P I and Microbiology...but I got a D in Algebra! ::sigh:: Am a math moron, obviously. I'll have to retake it next semester, but that's my last chance... Hmm. Looks like I'll be making my sweetie tutor me instead of watch TV!

    Donna
  14. by   AppyHorseFan
    congratulations on your great grades!!! i know how hard that first semester back can be. you did great!!!!

    i just got my "unofficial" grades in the mail. i received an "a" in patho!! :hatparty: and received a "b" (88 on my final) in intro to prof. nursing!! :spin: i am just too excited about these grades. this wasn't a full load, only 8 hours, but next semester is going to be a toughy...10 hours, 5 of lecture, and 5 of clinical. i know it's going to be a rough 4 1/2 months, but i'm ready for the challenge.

    congratulations to all who are happy with their grades. enjoy your break and have a merry christmas and happy new year!!!

    shonda

close