help with finals reviewRegister Today!
- by natrgrrl Feb 22, '09I am looking for advice for my finals. I am making flash cards for each disease we studied. What should I include? I don't think I will need to put down the definition. So far, all I can think of is meds for treatment, s/s and labs/tests.
If you know of a different or better way to study, PLEASE reply.
My brain is so stuffed full of information...now if I could just find it when I need it!!!!
- 296 Views
- Feb 22, '09 by SnarfGirlWhen I make cards I follow this format (it doesn't always apply) and I've always done very well:
works for me!
- Feb 22, '09 by natrgrrlThanks! That is exactly what I'm looking for. I hope you don't mind but I will probably copy yours exactly.
And thanks for the hug you sent in my other post!
- Feb 22, '09 by SnarfGirlNo prob! and you're welcome
- Feb 22, '09 by truerntoo late for this, but when i was in ns i'd highlight what i thought was important in my notes in [color="yellow"]yellow and after a test i'd go back and highlight what i could remember from the test in pink.
that usually helped me concentrate on the material that made it to tests...then i'd review the other material because it was still fair game :d