Gwinnett Tech 2012 Kaplan GradesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Gwinnett Tech 2012 Kaplan Grades in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone. If you do not mind posting your grades and feedback from the Kaplan test just so...by RN_Student14 Mar 14, '12Hello everyone. If you do not mind posting your grades and feedback from the Kaplan test just so everyone can have an idea of what to expect, please do so here. I will take my test tomorrow and will post my grade as well as feedback. Please, this post is just for Kaplan grades and feedback. Please do not post anything about prerequisites or other test from other schools. Thank you. :spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=686036©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 15, '12 by smiths2n70
- Mar 15, '12 by RN_Student1475. Smith relax girl. I am just praying.
- Mar 15, '12 by traumaRUsGonna move to general nursing student. Since the OP wants only info from a specific school, it might be better in that particular state's nursing program forum.
- Mar 25, '12 by AJH1Hi, I take the KAPLAN test at GTC this Thursday! I will post my grade! Can you give me a heads up on what to expect? Thanks!!
- Mar 25, '12 by RN_Student14Math is very simple (decimals, fractions, multiplying, dividing, percentages, solve for "x"), as well as reading( read the passage and answer questions.. Writing consist of sentence structure. The Kaplan book focuses on Spelling, synonyms, and antonyms. Do not pay attention to that. None of that will be on the test. Just review verb agreement and sentence structure. Science is very in depth. The kaplan book will not help you. Study the physiology sections in your AP2 lecture manual, if you still have it.
- Mar 27, '12 by AJH1ok thanks sooo much!! was there any chemistry or physics?
- Mar 27, '12 by RN_Student14No, just physiology