GCU admission stats - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 29, '10 by mait128Quote from jlwvipCongrats, I'll see you at JCL!! I'll be level Two in Jan. Just keep up on the reading! There's a lot of info, not particularly hard just a lot of it.Just got accepted for Jan 2011 Fast Track yayeeeeee!!! Did anyone else get in???
- Oct 29, '10 by mait128Quote from bskinner661This is a little old but I'll give you the info on the program so far. Program is going good. Class schedules are on 8 week blocks, 2 blocks per level. I'm finishing up my level 1 this eight weeks. I had to put off my original start date for personal reasons. My schedule this 8 weeks is Monday 0800-1100, Tue off, Wed clinical 0630-1900, Thur 0730-1300, Fri off. It was a little different last eight weeks.How is your accelerated program going? I am hoping to start the Jan 2011 program, will be applying in Sept. I am really curious about class schedules and anything you can share. Thanks in advance!!
We started with 40 students, we're down to 35 already in eight weeks. 2 for academic the other three for medical reasons.
- Nov 7, '10 by AZblondieThanks for the update mait128!! Glad things are going well for you. Any updates you want to provide in the future will be greatly appreciated! I can't wait to get started myself!
- Nov 8, '10 by h3lloparis@mait128
What was your GPA (science & normal) to be accepted for Jan 2011?! PS. congrats!!
- Nov 8, '10 by h3llopariswow i mean jlwvip
- Nov 17, '10 by talenea88Quote from jlwvipJust got accepted for Jan 2011 Fast Track yayeeeeee!!! Did anyone else get in???
Congratulations!! I want to apply next semester for the summer fast track! How was the admission process? If you dont mind me asking, what was the average GPA they were admitting? And also, do they look at just you pre-req GPA or cummaltive GPA? Any advice you can send my way, I will be very greatful for! Thank you!
(If you want to email me, email@example.com)
- Nov 19, '10 by jlwvipThe admissions process was pretty easy. They just want your cumulative grades and make sure you have all pre-req's done. I don't know how everyone else's gpa was. Mine is 3.7 overall and 3.5 in pre req's. This year they had an extra 2 night fast track programs. 1 in Scottsdale the other in Mesa along with the day program in Glendale. There is also another program in Tuscon, so plenty of options. I think a lot of people got in this year because of all the locations