free downloadable nursing skills videosRegister Today!
- by jedv#1 Apr 17, '08hello everyone! does anybody know of a website where you can download nursing skills videos for free? all of the websites i've browsed are asking for fees. thanks in advance!:wink2::bowingpur
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=297088©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 33,602 Views
- Apr 17, '08 by NursetasticThere are a few on YouTube but make sure you have a book or something to cross reference because you never know how accurate things are since there is no type of credential checks. But you can at least get a feel for how things flow.:typing
- Apr 18, '08 by emmy27On youtube the user "sterilefield" has several good videos. They appear to be videos from a nursing instructor working in a school lab, and they correspond pretty closely with the way I was taught in lab.
- Apr 18, '08 by MBARNBSNA thread is already in progress regarding this question:
- Apr 18, '08 by Daytonite
- Apr 18, '08 by catzy5
- Apr 18, '08 by aparsonsmomof3Try this one. This is the one we use as our school and it is good.
- Apr 25, '09 by SeaSongThanks
- May 9, '10 by ServingshotsDoes anyone reccommend the Mosby's Nurses skills DVD set?
- May 9, '10 by Elle_GueriraIf you still have your textbooks, the CDs that accompanies them typically have the skills videos. I know my health assessment textbook did at least...