Favorite WordsRegister Today!
- by Aimee2013 Sep 10, '12As a third year nursing student, I find myself coming across more words that I just love to say, (top favorites are atelectasis and erythropoietin)
Anybody else love any cool new words ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=783673©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 10, '12 by alex1987Atelectasis is a good one.
For some reason I like Hemoptysis and Dysphagia
- Sep 11, '12 by HouTxActually, I have always thought that "diarrhea" is a lovely-sounding word.... almost musical, right? In fact, most of the -rhea words sound pretty.
- Sep 11, '12 by breffeMy LPN teacher a long time ago loved to say superficial fascia! Cracked me up every time she said it and laughed!
- Sep 11, '12 by misssammyraeNecrotizing fasciitis. I could say it all day long with a big smile on my face.
- Sep 12, '12 by Aurora77Megacolon. Horrible disease process, hilarious name.
- Sep 12, '12 by TheAmazingMrsAOkay, it's not my favorite word... but a little girl I used to nanny came down with rubella and she thought it was the most beautiful word ever. She keeps saying she wants to name her future daughter Rubella.
I strangely like words ending in -dermal. Something about them just rolls off the tongue.
- Sep 12, '12 by breezy7Thrombosis!
- Sep 12, '12 by eatmysoxRNInfarction. Never a good thing, but I like the word.