Fall 2012 new nursing students roll call!!! - Page 19Register Today!
- Jul 18, '12 by Sconnie_NurseI am starting nursing classes this Fall as well!
I am taking Nursing Fundamentals, Pharmacology, Nursing Skills, and my first clinical!
So excited to finally be starting!!!
- Jul 18, '12 by Journee2Getting ready for Orientation II & III the end of this month. Officially begin on August 6th...and today I just got one of the most expensive (and heaviest) birthday presents from my Mother - ALL 15 OF OUR REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS! Happy Birthday to Me...I think
- Jul 18, '12 by RNmyfutureHello everyone!!! Im new to this thread and or site, but wantednto chime in and saynthat I too was accepted into nursing school
and Im super excited!!! Pray for me!! ;-) nervous and anxious, but wouldnt turn back at all!! Orientation is Aug 28-30.
- Jul 19, '12 by BWhittenI'm so excited. My orientation is Aug. 20th classes start the 27th. I can't wait. Does anyone have any other threads or websites they would recommend?
- Jul 20, '12 by willowitaHi everyone. I'm also starting nursing school for Fall 2012. We start with an orientation week in 2 weeks, then classes start soon after.
My first semester looks like: Med-Surg, Professional Nursing Role, and Pharmacology.
- Jul 21, '12 by claytonreneeI was accepted for this Fall, too. I am still on cloud 9 I have orientation on August 3rd, and Jump start on August 14th. & classes start on August 20th. I just found out on Wednesday so this is all moving a little fast for me!
- Jul 22, '12 by carberrylaneHi Everyone! I got my ACCEPTANCE letter a couple weeks ago! I will be attending Lake Michigan College RN program.. I am soo excited and super SCARED! I am a PEDS aide at our local hospital and hope all my experience there will make it a tad easier! CONGRATS!!!!! god be with us lol!
- Jul 22, '12 by TanyaRCongradulations to everyone on here that got accepted. I as well got accepted and will start Aug 20th, 2012. Super excited and cant wait.