I'm a first year nursing student and we are currently working on empathy projects. I have been assigned to the disease Epilepsy. As part of the project, we are to interview an individual who is currently living with Epilepsy. So, if anyone has or knows someone living with the disease, who would be willing to answer a few questions would be greatly appreciated!!
The interview includes:
1. When were you first diagnosed?
2. What were your signs and symptoms?
3. What types of diagnostic tests did they perform to diagnose you?
4. What types of medications and treatments have you tried for your disease?
5. How has this disease affected your life?
6. How have you learned to live with your disease?
Any additional personal information with the disease would also be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!