Drug Cards are Lame!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 31, '11 by DespareuxQuote from elkparkYou're right about that! I know I learn best by writing my drug cards. But golly-g, I thought pharmacology was bad!
Yes, I know -- I hated writing drug cards, too, when I was in nursing school. But there is a legitimate, educational reason why your school is making you do something as antediluvian as writing stuff down on paper.
- Mar 27 by klweibergI typed mine on 4x6 index cards and my Pharmacology Instructor LOVED me for it and even suggested I sell them! She didn't like trying to decipher someone's handwriting any more than the person writing out the med card liked the hand cramping. I have nerve damage from a neck injury and my hand goes numb fairly quickly.
- Mar 27 by ShaynaSmartI feel your disdain for drug cards! I type write them, then type them and I don't retain any of the information until I read them over on my own!
- Mar 30 by Esme12Here are some made by a fellow student......♪♫ in my ♥ Jul 25, '11 5
Attached are 12 Word documents which I made when I took pharmacology. All the information was based on the ATI study guide since that constituted the final exam in our class.
They are formatted as 3x5 cards and were printed on individual 3x5 cards.
Have at 'em if you think they'll help... they certainly worked for me.
Again, they are entirely my own creation based on the information out of the ATI book. I make no promises as to their accuracy (though I rocked pharm so they couldn't be too bad).
Feedback is welcome.
- ATI Flash Cards 01, Overview.doc (133.5 KB, 13391 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 02, Antiinfectives.doc (275.0 KB, 8743 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 03, Medications Affecting Immune System.doc (188.5 KB, 5851 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 04, Medications for Pain and Inflammation.doc (214.0 KB, 6245 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 05, Medications Affecting the Nervous System.doc (600.5 KB, 5555 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 06, Medications Affecting the Cardiovascular System.doc (349.0 KB, 6858 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 07, Medications Affecting the Blood.doc (273.0 KB, 4431 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 08, Medications Affecting the Respiratory System.doc (143.5 KB, 4742 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 09, Medications Affecting Fluid, Electrolytes, Minerals, and Renal.doc (227.5 KB, 4660 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 10, Medications Affecting Digestion and Nutrition.doc (199.0 KB, 4320 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 11, Medications Affecting the Endocrine System.doc (245.5 KB, 4572 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 12, Medications Affecting the Reproductive System.doc (189.0 KB, 4548 views