Drug Card Template for Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Drug Card Template for Nursing Students in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I saw a thread on here about "Looking for a a drug card template" by a nursing student, but I can't...by stanjones1962 Aug 3, '11I saw a thread on here about "Looking for a a drug card template" by a nursing student, but I can't find it now. I was in a nursing program back in 2005/2006 but had to drop out due to family issues. I am on my way back to nursing school this month (August) and I'm ready and excited about finishing this time. I am reviewing and preparing myself and I recalled hand writing drug cards. I took what I did before and several suggestions from here and other nurses and came up with my own template on the pc. I created the template in 2010 Excel using a sheet of 4 post cards that I got a box of from Office Depot.
I hope it helps other nursing students like myself. If anyone sees a way to improve it or change it for the better - please let me know. Even it if it just helps you I'd love to hear back from you. just email me and I will be more than glad to send it too you at email@example.com
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=600355©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,466 Views
- Aug 3, '11 by Pia MaterI would like it, please.
- Mar 8, '12 by mom22manyWe have to hand write ours~
Names:both generic & trade
Side Effects: life threatening side effects first, define vocab unknown to student in ()
example of Med name & Dose: Generic (trade), dose range
Example of Nursing considerations: list all, putting important ones first
We may use accepted medical abbreviations
All this on a 4x6 WHITE index card, which we can only use our drug book NO internet or purchased drug cards. All this on a 4X6 index card...ouch my hand and carpal tunnel.
- Sep 19, '12 by shellskidsI am also looking for a template to use. I can not use pre printed cards, but I am allowed to type mine out.
- Sep 19, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥Here is a thread with the ones that I did....
- Sep 19, '12 by Esme12These are the cards made by ♪♫ in my ♥.
- ATI Flash Cards 01, Overview.doc (133.5 KB, 6454 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 02, Antiinfectives.doc (275.0 KB, 4333 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 03, Medications Affecting Immune System.doc (188.5 KB, 2827 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 04, Medications for Pain and Inflammation.doc (214.0 KB, 2949 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 05, Medications Affecting the Nervous System.doc (600.5 KB, 2672 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 06, Medications Affecting the Cardiovascular System.doc (349.0 KB, 3156 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 07, Medications Affecting the Blood.doc (273.0 KB, 2141 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 08, Medications Affecting the Respiratory System.doc (143.5 KB, 2275 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 09, Medications Affecting Fluid, Electrolytes, Minerals, and Renal.doc (227.5 KB, 2308 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 10, Medications Affecting Digestion and Nutrition.doc (199.0 KB, 2078 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 11, Medications Affecting the Endocrine System.doc (245.5 KB, 2275 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 12, Medications Affecting the Reproductive System.doc (189.0 KB, 2308 views