Drexel BSN fall 2013Register Today!
- by futurenurse912 Feb 24Hey all! Yesterday I found out I got into Drexel's BSN co-op program! so excited! Still waiting for other schools but am super excited! Anyone else hear from Drexel or any other schools? I'm still waiting on Thomas Jefferson, NYU (traditional), Stony Brook (traditional) and Binghamton. Getting in just showed me that hard work really DOES pay off!
- 678 Views
- Mar 6 by emt0089Congratulations on your acceptance! I was accepted to Drexel's BSN co-op for the Fall of 2013 too! :-) I chose their four year route. Before I make my decision, I too am also waiting to hear from a few other schools... Northeastern University, Quinnipiac University, and Uconn.
Yes, hard work really does pay off! Best of luck to you!
- Mar 7 by fbrlaurenCongratulations! I'm thinking about applying Fall 2014. Mind me asking what your stats are?
- Mar 13 by futurenurse9123.6 GPA, I'm a research assistant in the psychology department of my school, volunteer at New York Presbyterian Hospital and am apart of Phi Theta Kappa. good luck for 2014!
- Mar 16 by emt0089Thank you! Congratulations to you as well! Those are the three schools I'm waiting to hear from as well! Good luck! :-)
- Mar 16 by emt0089I thought I was responding to another thread and got mixed up -- but in any case, best of luck!
- Mar 17 by Fireman767Hey, I did my undergrad at Stony Brook. Good college, but super competitive (no one ever expect them to be but they are). Of all the choices id pick Stony Brook, but thats me. I have a friend doing the Drexel Accelerated BSN and he says its a good program, so you should be ok in the traditional.
- Apr 21 by futurenurse912SO excited to hear from SB alumni! I really want to go there but am still waiting to hear from them. I'm happy your friend likes Drexel, good to hear that.
QUOTE=Fireman767;7228874]Hey, I did my undergrad at Stony Brook. Good college, but super competitive (no one ever expect them to be but they are). Of all the choices id pick Stony Brook, but thats me. I have a friend doing the Drexel Accelerated BSN and he says its a good program, so you should be ok in the traditional.[/QUOTE]
- Apr 21 by Fireman767He loves drexel, but he says if he had the choice he would have taken Stony Brook. Especially since Stony Brook has it's own teaching hospital, it can offer the students more clinical time and access to any unit prefered (plus the food there is awesome!)