Does anyone know of any good anatomy websites?

  1. Hi everyone!!! HELP!! I am studying for a lab practicum on tissues and bones tonight and having a heck of a time remembering everything. Does anyone know of any useful websites that may help? I am probley just doing my usual test anxiety panic ........hopefully I know more than I think I know!!! Thanks in advance for your help!!!
    •  
  2. 12 Comments

  3. by   wv_nurse 2003
  4. by   FullMoonMadness
    check out the sticky at the top of this forum. some very good all purpose websites there to
  5. by   vettech
  6. by   vettech
  7. by   salgal
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by vettech
    [B]My A&P instructor posted this list of sites on her site... I'd completely forgotten about them.

    Thanks so much Vettech.....this list is AWESOME!!!!
    A&P Web-sites
  8. by   angel1971
    I personally use www.mhhe.com/shier it corresponds with our book and there are some helpful links listed there. I recommended it to a friend who is in another school and using a different book and she said it is very helpful.
  9. by   marilynmom
    Originally posted by angel1971
    I personally use www.mhhe.com/shier it corresponds with our book and there are some helpful links listed there. I recommended it to a friend who is in another school and using a different book and she said it is very helpful.
    I will agree with that. I dont have that book but the link is good, I use the flashcards and matching and diagrams a lot and it really helps.

    Marilyn
  10. by   salgal
    Thanks soooo much for all the responses......today was the first day I feel like all of this may actually sink in (LOL) I spoke to my instructor and he said I am doing well......sometimes I sure don't feel like I am!!!! This is THE HARDEST class I have ever taken. My anatomy instructor said this is nothing compared to the actual nursing courses. I am applying to an ADN program next month.....CAN'T WAIT!!!
  11. by   marilynmom
    Originally posted by salgal
    Thanks soooo much for all the responses......today was the first day I feel like all of this may actually sink in (LOL) I spoke to my instructor and he said I am doing well......sometimes I sure don't feel like I am!!!! This is THE HARDEST class I have ever taken. My anatomy instructor said this is nothing compared to the actual nursing courses. I am applying to an ADN program next month.....CAN'T WAIT!!!
    I know what you are saying! When I got to my Anatomy class and lab I remember thinking "omg this is a REAL college class" ya know, compares to art History, etc....lol

    But I was scared to death and as well I thought I was not doing good until I got my first test back and my firt lab test and did REALLY good on them! My confidence soared! I think she said C was about average, I would belive that for Anatomy.

    I bet you will do great. I just make sure I stay caught up and I'm doing pretty good.

    Marilyn
  12. by   Belgndogs
    Loyola Univ. (I think) has some really good ones....www.lumen.luc.edu Really helped me out. Good luck!
  13. by   salgal
    Originally posted by Belgndogs
    Loyola Univ. (I think) has some really good ones....www.lumen.luc.edu Really helped me out. Good luck!
    Thanks so much Belgndogs....I will definatly take a look at that website!!! I think maybe things are finally starting to click........we started the muscles and those make a bit more sense to me!! I ca't wait to be done with this quarter!!
  14. by   salgal
    Belgndogs........just checked out the Loyola website.....that is soooo awesome!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

close