Do you wear rings? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by sKrisWe aren't allowed to wear rings with stones of any kind in clinicals. I bought a tungsten carbide ring which is supposed to be super durable. I like that it has a pattern with some personality, but has no groves or anything to trap nastiness.
- Jun 19, '12 by Ruby VeeQuote from iluvpathoi know someone who did that -- amazingly, her husband married her anyway.ohhhh i was wondering because i do and a recent episode a nurse on their gets engaged and she takes her gloves of and unknowingly her new ring and throws it in the trash.
- Jun 19, '12 by GrnTeaQuote from ruby veethis is precisely why the goddess gave us insurance. any valuable jewelry can be listed as a rider on your homeowner's or renter's insurance. my sister-in-law learned this when she lost her diamond a few years ago. she mentioned it at a family dinner, and the family insurance man, my dad, said that when he wrote their homeowner's he had that rider on it. she had a new diamond in a week.i know someone who did that -- amazingly, her husband married her anyway.
- Jun 19, '12 by CT PixieWhen I first got engaged, I did wear my ring to work (the girls all wanted to see it). I totally forgot to take it off before starting work. Like many others, in a rush I tore off my gloves and threw them in the trash. I went on about my business and didn't notice the missing ring because I normally didn't wear rings to work. It was a fellow CNA who alerted me to my missing ring. And it was in that second I had a flash in my head of taking off my gloves and remembered it felt like it snagged on something about an hour before. Quite a sight it was seeing myself and several others going through the trash bags and checking out each and every glove (EWWW!) Luckily we did find it. I never wore my ring to work again.
- Aug 13, '12 by UofTexasask if you can wear a ring wrapper over your rings...i do, it's like $5 and i like it so the skeevy old men patients know that i'm engaged lol
- Aug 13, '12 by brilloheadQuote from UofTexasThat seems even worse than wearing a ring... how do you disinfect your hands with that wrapped around your finger? Seems like germs would get wedged between the band and your finger...???ask if you can wear a ring wrapper over your rings...i do, it's like $5 and i like it so the skeevy old men patients know that i'm engaged lol
- Aug 13, '12 by SunshineDaisyWhen I had my diamond I'd leave it at home. The ring broke, so I just wear my band now.