Cranial NervesRegister Today!
- by aubgurl Jul 3Here is one of my favorite diagrams I've used so far in Nursing School. It's the cranial nerves and it has really helped me remember what they do! Hope this helps someone
- 1,130 Views
- Jul 3 by SopranoKrisOur anatomy prof gave us this pic, too. He said it was originally drawn by a nursing instructor.
- Jul 4 by bluedove1Sorry can't see the pic :/
- Jul 4 by bmartin3I got it. Thanks
- Jul 4 by alysonpIt says there is an error when I try to look at the picture too.
- Jul 5 by JBuddCredit where credit is due:
Facing Cranial Nerve Assessment, by Barbara Bolek, APRN, MSN,CCRN, PCCN
published in American Nurse Today, November 2006, p. 21
I use this in my class as well.
- Jul 5 by classicdamewish I had had this during nursing school. Thanks for sharing