Community Based Nursing ClassRegister Today!
- by HoosierJumper Mar 25I am in my community based nursing class and I'm having a hard time getting my test grades above B-/C+ range. Is there any resources like books or websites that anyone has used to help them achieve better grades n community test? I read all the chapters and write down the objectives it is just the exams that are killing me. Thanks in advancec
- 418 Views
- Mar 26 by Floridatrail2006Honestly, I can see where you are coming from. I found community nursing slightly bland and boring at times. I'm into physiology and such which is why I wasn't into this at all. I don't know particular books.
How exactly do you study?
- Mar 26 by GrnTeaHave you considered:
1) going to the community nursing forum here and asking them? Click in the yellow band up top of this page and go to Specialties
2) going to the local public health department and speaking to some RNs there? I think you'd find a lot of interesting perspectives that could help you think about it in a new way, ones that might stick in your brain better.
Remember, public health nurses changed this country in the early part of the 20th century. Think about THAT.