Cerritos College 2013 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by dorkiexcici Jul 25, '12Is anyone getting ready to apply at Cerritos college in March 2013?
Do you still have to take the assessment test for cerritos college even if you already have associate's degree or bachelors degree?
any feedback about their nursing program from anyone will be much appreciated.
- 1,022 Views
- Jul 28, '12 by vadonNo, you dont need to take the assessment. You have the math and english classes in your AA or BA degree .
- Dec 15, '12 by dorkiexcicithank you. whew. i was like "not again...." i already suffered taking business calculus and english 103 critical thinking.
- Jan 7 by jeli42I am applying too! I just made an appt with the nursing counselor to submit my app. Do you know how they select applicants? Is it still off a lottery or do grades/degrees/experience play a role?
- Feb 7 by dorkiexcicii have no idea. i think they will tell us when we attend the nursing application workshop
- Feb 19 by dorkiexciciJeli42,
i just went to the nursing workshop last tuesday and turned in my application
acceptance is based on lottery.