Calling graduating class of 2014! - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 9, '12 by JamaicandolWell, as you guys know i started class on sept. 5 and it has been ok so far. I had my first lecture of Thursday with my scary professor, all and all her lectures are very good and seem like her exams will be coming from her hand-outs. I am having my pharmacology calculation exam on Monday and we need a 85% to pass. We were not taught the calculations in class but we were told to read the text book and watch the DVD that came with the book. we have to teach our self the formula...Frankly the calculations seems basic so far and manageable. Lets see how well i do tomorrow lol...
- Sep 9, '12 by yvonne131321i started two weeks ago will be hopefully graduating on spring 2014
- Sep 9, '12 by RedRaiderStudentI started August 22nd!! It's a lot of work, but I like it so far!
- Sep 11, '12 by nurseinthemakinNeosho County Community College Class of 2014 (December)!!! We start in October with Intro to Nursing and Dosage Calc. I'm VERY excited and can't wait. We had orientation last month and met our instructors and got our badges, planners....Anyways, I'm sure I'm going to need some support through this journey! I'm glad to have found this thread
- Sep 11, '12 by misssammyraeI just had my orientation today I'm very excited and also nervous, but I did not feel like I would be thrown in the water by myself. They made sure to let us know about the student resources for any help you might need. My classes start on the 25th, so I'm a little later than most.
- Sep 12, '12 by JamaicandolHad my first exam and it went very well. Ace my calculation exam! Now onto the real hard word.
- Sep 12, '12 by abalingitCongrats to all of you who have already started your programs I start mine on September 24th at Mesa Community College in Mesa, Arizona. I graduate in July 2014, I so excited for this opportunity, I know there will be hard times but failure isn't an option. We all just have to remember that. Good luck to all of you. :-)
- Sep 12, '12 by FDW630Quote from WifeoffiremanSame here, and I am also the wife of a fireman. The joke at his department is that they are all married to either nurses or teachers...seems to pretty much be the case! Lol.Good luck!I plan to start the nursing program in Spring of 2013 and will be graduating in December of 2014!!
- Sep 12, '12 by breffeI just got accepted to start January 2013. So I will be graduating in December 2014 as well!
- Sep 14, '12 by OraeloYup I think it finally happened. I crammed so much info into my brain that I forgot my cat's name.
Come here you furry little thing, come get dinner