Calling all pen aficionados...please report here - page 2
The thought of pens cheers me up and yes, I need to be cheered up today. Please post what pens make your heart :redpinkhe Right now I am liking the following: Pentel Energel Pentel RSVP (fine)... Read More
- 1Jul 30, '11 by Southern MagnoliaQuote from mzrainydayzSharpie now has a skinny clicky pen too. I still like the way the others write better though. Seems like the clicky ones aren't quite the same.Sharpie pens, comes in blue, black and red. pros they are pencil thin, cons they have a cap top. The clicky tops are way bigger, I don't like those. I like the fine tip writing pens, makes your work look more neater, and the ink is bolder. what I absolutely like about this pen is it doesn't smear like most fine tip pens.
OP - pens (and most school supplies) make me happy too.
- 4Jul 31, '11 by relysh82I Love, love, love study/office supplies! Always thought I was wierd. I like to use Pilot G2 0.7 for my notes. I try not to go to stores like Staples too often, it is hard to get me back out! I can look for hours...well, at least 30 minutes. lol. They make me happy too.
- 1Jul 31, '11 by virgo,student nurseI to love pens, and stationary and all that other stuff. My favorite pen, I found in a two pack at the dollar store and it is called Pro X Tank 0.7mm in black. It is one of those rubber ball pens, I keep one in my wallet in case I am ever without a pen.
But for taking notes in class, I LOVE a classic BIC crystal black.
- 2Jul 31, '11 by PneumothoraxQuote from relysh82im obsessed with office supplies. i have no idea whats wrong with me lmaoo. its like a new flavor of pen comes out and i just *have* to have it.. no joke, i have packages of pens that i havent even opened yet!...ahhh glad im not the only oneI Love, love, love study/office supplies! Always thought I was wierd. I like to use Pilot G2 0.7 for my notes. I try not to go to stores like Staples too often, it is hard to get me back out! I can look for hours...well, at least 30 minutes. lol. They make me happy too.
Quote from Smith.C74those are niceI like the retractable pens. My current favourite is the Bic Atlantis. It has a rubber grip and isn't too chunky.
- 1Jul 31, '11 by theantichick, BSN, RNI am also an office supply junkie.
My faves right now are the click-y Sharpie pens. LOVE how they write. BUT, ruined a scrub top from forgetting to un-click before clipping it to the V-neck (where I tend to keep my pen) and the bleed-through couldn't be touched by ANY cleaning trick we tried.
So for clinicals, I carry a Dr. Grip that I found in my FAVE color (teal) with black ink. I lost one when somehow my pocket organizer fell out of my pocket at clinicals, so had to track down another in that color.