you sound like a good friend. tell you friend i wish them good luck the next time around.
here are some of the other links i have on the heart and heart anatomy and physiology. there are also links for ekg and icu procedures pertaining to the heart on the critical care forums.
- this site has a very nice animated encyclopedia that includes a video presentation with sound on the conduction system of the heart along with other procedures and conditions of the heart including pulmonary embolism and coronary angiography. this is from heart center online.
- anatomy of the human heart from the texas heart institute - includes information on the heartbeat, heart valves, the conduction system, the coronary arteries and the circulatory system
- this is a wonderful site that has all kinds of information about the heart and heart conditions. information, patient teaching and illustrations and some videos of heart problems. check out the links on the left side of the pages. they have the latest videos on the heart diabetes, stroke, angioplasty, clogged arteries, blood clots and more.
- cyberheart - tutorials for basic heart anatomy, physiology and ekgs from professor crimando at gateway community college in phoenix, az. has an interactive tutorial quiz
- a basic review about the anatomy of the human heart and the heartbeat from kimball's biology pages, an online biology textbook which you can access at http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/biologypages/
- "the electric heart" from pbs nova series
- an explanation of cardiac output from vanderbilt medical center
- companion site to cardiovascular physiology concepts
by richard e. klabunde, ph.d. this is a medical textbook. includes information on the following subjects: arrhythmias, cardiac valve disease, coronary artery disease, edema, heart failure, hypertension, and peripheral artery disease.
- the heart: an online exploration. discover the complexities of its development and structure. follow the blood through the blood vessels. wander through the weblike body systems. learn how to have a healthy heart and how to monitor your heart's health. look back at the history of heart science.
- review of cardiovascular physiology