Any job offer yet? Graduation around the corner! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 16 by Katie71275PatMac me too.
I had an interview today that went really well! I expect to receive an offer on Thursday. I also have an interview for L&D tomorrow and am hoping I get it! That's my dream job!
- Apr 16 by MewsinI'm not close to graduating, we just started our 2 years. I graduate November 2014 but I've had 2 job offers so far. One at the place I currently work at as a CCA and the other in a larger center from a nurse I used to work with, when she worked at my facility.
- Apr 16 by PatMac10,RNI got 2 more defers today. One on a CTICU and the Neuro ICU. Geez! A lot to choose from.
- Apr 17 by MendedHeartQuote from PatMac10,SNAre you in Wilmington?
I am still undecided as of now, to see what other offers I get. I applied to 2 other very nice hospitals and won't here from them till the end of this month. I have some time before i have to make a final decision. I think I will do CVICU though.
- Apr 17 by SubSippiHey Pat. I'm going to be moving up there after I graduate this semester. So the job market is pretty good in that area for new grads? Any advice on what hospitals to apply to?
- Apr 17 by PatMac10,RNQuote from SubSippiSome have already closed there application process. Southeastern Health is good. Cape Fear Valley has a new grad nurse residency program. 1st Health of the carolinas is still taking applications too. Some of these are the hospitals I applied to and I got my offers from some of the aforementioned hospitals.Hey Pat. I'm going to be moving up there after I graduate this semester. So the job market is pretty good in that area for new grads? Any advice on what hospitals to apply to?
- Apr 18 by SubSippiThanks! I've applied to some places, but I'm not familiar with that area at all and don't know anyone who lives there, so I'm pretty clueless about the hospitals around there. The job market definitely seems better there than other parts of the country, so I'm excited.