I'm a new nursing student and wondering if anyone out there has any helpful hints. I am having problems with the testing. I will know the material, but seems I'm having problems applying it. Any suggestions?
Nov 21, '06
try an NCLEX book to help you review for the tests, it will help you apply what you know to the way that the questions are asked. Nursing tests are so different, you need to study the material, but then have to know how to apply it to the situation-critical thinking. DO you have some one you could study with that got a good test grade that could give you some ideas on how to read the questions and come to the right answer?
Nov 21, '06
- study skills for the nursing student from daytona beach community college nursing department with some good advice.
- test taking skills also from daytona beach community college nursing department. a couple of sample questions and how to choose the correct answer for these application type questions.
- this is a website maintained by the nursing students at lane community college in eugene, oregon. for study and learning tips specific to nursing students click on "tips for learning" at the left side of this home page.
- question of the week. every monday a question from the online nclex-rn examination course from ncsbn and it's answer is posted here on this page.
- mosby's question of the week from mosby's comprehensive review of nursing
- right way to study?
welcome to allnurses!