ADN Curriculum.. does this look right? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 7, '11 by ImThatGuyIt seems like you'd take A&P I and II before you took any of the nurse work.
- Nov 7, '11 by Wave WatcherDitto to taking all pre-reqs first.
Also, I don't think you can move your actual nursing classes around...such as Pharm....you have to take it the semester it's scheduled for. You don't have that luxury of choosing which nursing courses you want to take first....they have the program planned out for you and you have to follow it. BUT like everyone else said.....your pre-reqs you can take before gaining entrance into the program.
- Nov 11, '11 by CrazierThanYouAt my school, finishing pre reqs ahead of time isn't REQUIRED but it is RECOMMENDED. I had all mine finished but many of my classmates are doing extra stuff.
We can't change our classes around either. They're offered once and that's it.
- Nov 11, '11 by LadyinScrubsBefore you even consider taking nursing classes, take all the gen ed classes and nursing prerequisites first. Get them out of the way. Nursing courses are difficult enough without having to worry about other non nursing classes.
- Nov 12, '11 by ScottE,RNTake all the non-nursing (IE A&P, Chem, Psych, English, ect) BEFORE taking a single core nursing course. You can thank us later.