ADN class of 2013Register Today!
- by ORnurseCT Jun 11, '11Just wondering who's starting the awesome journey with me? I went to orientation and now its starting to feel real!!
- 20,318 Views
- Jun 11, '11 by HoneyGambleI will not being attending my orientation until August. I'm so anxious and nervous at the same time-I think I'm going to be this way all summer. I cannot wait to get started with nursing school, I have been waiting for this for so long. Best wishes to you in your program. Let's all keep in touch and share our experiences as we all go through our programs
- Jun 11, '11 by BurlHarleyI have my orientation Monday. Just got my hair cut and I am really excited I cant wait until I can actually call myself a nursing student!
- Jun 11, '11 by wazeoutI too have been waiting to get to this part of the process. Yeah, it doesn't feel real to me yet either. I've already signed up for the fall classes and paid the tuition, but I'm still not feeling it. I'm sure that will all change once I actually step foot into the fundamentals class. If everything goes well--I'm definitely sure they will--I will be graduating this time in 2013and off to take the NCLEX immediately afterwards. I don't plan on waiting, because the school I'm going to has a consistently high pass rate.
Congrats to the class of 2013
- Jun 12, '11 by mom2ccgAdd me to the list. I had my pre-orientation in May and will have another orientation in August right before classes start. I've bought my stethoscope and books and getting more excited (and nervous) by the day.
- Jun 12, '11 by ORnurseCTNo books ordered yet. The "Bundle package" is not avail at this time, and does not list individual books. Scheduled an appointment for titers/ppd (waste of money and resources but a necessity). Copied my CPR card. Did the online HIPAA test. Orientation phase II in August.
- Jun 12, '11 by Twinmom06Add me to the list also! Went for uniform fitting on Friday - actual orientation isn't until August...the scope is ordered - books not till Financial aid comes through - signed up for a 2 week interim medication dosage class - and getting more and more excited every day!!!
- Jun 12, '11 by FLDoulaI'm there also. My orientation is July 6th and then CPR class is the 9th. Already got my uniforms, shoes, stethoscope. Trying to spread out the expenses. Should hear by end of July if I get a $800 academic scholarship. (fingers crossed!) I'm excited and nervous. Two good friends who started last semester are keeping me well updated on class, clinicals, etc...
- Jun 12, '11 by MILOBRII'm with you! I am in pharmacology this summer. Then the real fun begins in August with med-surg and clinicals! Weeee!!!!
- Jun 12, '11 by SunshineDaisyw00t! I'm there too! Had one orientation already, second one is in Aug, meet with advisor end of Aug then start classes! I already have everything bought and done, except for 2 shots!