You might be a night shifter if... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 15 by Esme12You indulge in an adult beverage at 9am and think nothing of it.
You have driven for 45 min and as you pull in your driveway you wonder......how the heck you got there.
You have been rudely awakened by a loud horn and someone making obcene gestures at you and you realize you feel asleep while waiting for the am rush traffic to move.
- Jan 15 by jennilynnYou can eat a bowl of chili and drink a beer while everyone else is having eggs and coffee.
- Jan 15 by NurseOnAMotorcycleBest. Thread. Ever.
- Jan 15 by SaoirseRNWhen you find yourself laughing uncontrollably about something that at 2pm would not be that funny, but at 2am is HILARIOUS -- you might be on night shift.
- Jan 15 by hiddencatRNYou pick up a day shift and it really throws you off to start and finish work on the same calendar day.
You go out for beers with your coworkers after a rough shift.....at 7:30 am.
When you leave at the end of your shift, you say "goodnight"......at 7:30 am.
You have to restrain yourself from going off on people who refer to your sleep time as "napping."
- Jan 15 by my3sunsyou stand patiently waiting at the elevator at 730 am. someone else walks up and actually pushes the down button.
At 1830 on your off days you are looking for coffee
- Jan 15 by melmarie23When on your drive home you worry that you will be mistakenly be pulled over for drunk driving
When you are about to leave but you can't remember where you parked your car
That you begrudgingly forgo an extra cup of coffee at 4-5am
- On your days off you get up in the morning and only have 2 choices of restaurant at 3-5 pm for breakfast- bob evans or ihop. Maybe denny's.
- People wonder why all your curtains are black.
- You get frustrated when places aren't open, like the store or bank, when you get off work... because it's 7:15 AM.