Are you like your pet??Register Today!
- by joeyrigor May 23, '02They say you start, or rather, your pet starts to look like you after a while. I know mine does. We have 2 German Shepherds and a Border Collie. The Shep (male called Tzar) is so much like me we even have the same mood swings. He gets nervous just before a race or an exam and he eats as much as I do. But man, this stud (dog, not me!) can perform. He can impregnate any ***** regardless of temperament and he probably earns more than me and the wife put together, lol
Our Border Collie 'Elvis' is a genius. The Sheps just look to him in admiration vying to be his best pal someday. This little BC is superior and has to be crowned 'King of Dogdom'. if any of you have ever had the pleasure of owning one, consider yourself lucky to be in the company of this magnificent animal. Fit, intelligent, loyal, obedient, good looking.................just like the missus?????? (wooosh, missed me... hun!!! dodge...dodge)
- 1,133 Views
- May 23, '02 by fedupnurseHey Joey,
I have a mutt that I got from the shelter. She's a bit aggressive with other dogs (I can be aggressive with docs and suits if they tick me off) but other than that she just likes life. Perfectly happy to roll around in the grass outside or jump in and out of the waves at the beach. People are always telling me that they swear she is smiling. I always say she is! She is part terrier, german shephard (my all time favorite breed-have had 2 in my life and they are as smart as a whip), part lab abd probably beagle. Despite all those dogs being a part of her, she thinks she is a cat! I think she must have been raised by cats when she was a stray. She's tall and thin wieghs in at 40 lbs. She is a riot! I wish I could bring her to work with me!
- May 23, '02 by joeyrigorNancy:
Mutts live longer and are generally not afflicted with the congenital defects associated with the pedigrees.
So from your post I gather, you are generally aggressive with strange nurses, happy to roll around with, are tall and thin, a hoot to be with with a catlike personality, right????
- May 23, '02 by NannaNurseHi....well I don't think I LOOK like my dog.....'Timber' is a retired racing Greyhound. He is long legged, black and 'smiles' all the time.....I'm short legged, blonde and smile 'part of the time'....haha
The one thing that we do alike is this.....after getting home, fixing dinner and cleaning up.....we both make a bee-line for the couch and relax!!
- May 23, '02 by KaraLeaWe have two Great Pyrenees and about 10-15 cats right now. We live on a ranch so the dogs are workers. Also, the cats just come and go, depending on how many have been dumped recently. Three cats just had litters of 4 each and another had one kitten. One of our Pyrenees (the male) is about 13 years old now and has the hip displasia so common to this kind of dog, just a old gentleman laying around letting life go on around him. The female is into everything.
- May 24, '02 by fedupnurseWorking on the thin part! I'll get back to you in a few months on that one!!!
- May 24, '02 by catladyAm I like my cats? Gorgeous, furry, intelligent, athletic, curious, sensitive, affectionate, gentle, and wanting to sleep all the time? Sure..... I just don't chase mice as much as I used to.
- May 24, '02 by SuperNurse2BI have 2 standard poodles. (Amazing dogs!! Wonderful personalities.) While on some days I can look a lot like them, when I just let my hair go wild in its naturally curly way, the strange coincidence is with our medical conditions. I have had stomach problems since an infant, pyeloric stenosis at 1 month and now gastroparesis/GERD. I take metaclopramide (Regulin) for the gastroparesis. My female poodle, Mia, has had quite the problems with her gastrointestinal system, with stomach torsion, splenic torsion and intestinal entrapment surgeries in the past 2 years! As a result, Mia takes metaclopramide (Regulin) 3 times a day!! Like mother, like dogger, I guess!!:roll
- May 24, '02 by microlike my grey tiger
he is my baby
the other and the dog.....they are tops
- May 24, '02 by HarleyheadI have two miniture poddles named Abby after the Abbey Road Album.& Dylan after Bob Dylan Rock & roll poodles. Like their pop They Love only Breyers ice cream and ride the harley.My hair is too straight for a lookalike contest.