* you can get some work done and still enjoy a good meal
* you search for innovative ways to get tomato and mustard
stains off of paper
*you begin to view anything that is not MDS/PPS related as an interruption, including the evening and night staff who say, "Are you still here?"
* your day off is spent doing what you do on your days on
* you ae terrified to take a vacation
* your definition of a "good read" is something downloaded from HCFA(CMS)
* you know more about reimbursement that the company accountant
* you feel the last thing you really do is "coordinate"
* the piles of paper on the floor are higher than the piles of paper on your desk
* no one on the planet knows for sure what you do, including yourself
* you believe that there must be a special place in heaven for MDS coordinators
* you believe that there must be another "special place" for surveyors
* you hear your kids refer to a headache as "J3d"
I know there are others out there like me.