Will hospitals pay for graduate education? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 20, '11 by hopefulwhoopMy hospital pays for graduate education. However, you have to commit to work for them for 2 years after you graduate.
- May 20, '11 by jam752For the people who said their hospital will pay... what state do you work in?
- May 20, '11 by tablefor9$2400/yr undergrad, $3600/yr graduate; they will do complete scholarship with a service contract for positions in need (ARNP). Most facilities I've worked for have had this type of comp package.
I worked for another facility that did 50% after your 1st 90 days, 75% after 1st year, 100% after 5 years, but I think that's pretty generous.
- May 22, '11 by hiddencatRNQuote from JulieCVICURNIf you go 4 years part time you're getting $21,000. At my hospital though each year of assistance comes with a 2 year work commitment so that would mean an additional 4 years AFTER finishing the Masters if you take 4 years to do it.Can you direct me to the school where I can get a Master's for $10,500? Because mine has a ticket price of $40,000. I know that's high end, but I've never seen anyplace do it for $10,500.
- May 22, '11 by NRSKarenRNall philadelphia area health systems have tuition reimbursement as desire highly educated workforce:
penn: fte $8,000
jefferson: tuition assistance and other benefits
internal: reimburses undergraduate courses at 90% (up to $5,000 per fiscal year) and graduate courses at 90% (up to $7,500 per fiscal year
external schools: undergraduate courses at 80% (up to $3,000 per fiscal year) and graduate courses at 80% (up to $5,000 per fiscal year
100% of tuition up to $6,000 per calendar year for full time employees. pro-rated benefits for part-time employees.
fte per cal year: undergrad- $4,000; graduate-$5,000 paid upfront directly to school
all have 1 yr work committment afterwords or monies held from last check/repaid.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on May 22, '11
- May 23, '11 by JulieCVICURNIf you go 4 years part time you're getting $21,000. At my hospital though each year of assistance comes with a 2 year work commitment so that would mean an additional 4 years AFTER finishing the Masters if you take 4 years to do it.