Well when I wrote this thread/question......I had a couple reasons in mind. After reading a few posts, I realized that there were even more reasons.
1) The humor that some people make, whether intentionally or not.
2) Keeps me utd on the latest nursing issues, and what is going on elsewhere.
3) As someone previously said, the spouse has no clue and "roll" their eyes at you, like your a nut..lol!
4) Conflict? I think not.......that's why I made the Wild, Susy K, Level II, Hollykate, etc thread. I have had it with conflict and argument. While freedom of speech is an excellent thing in this country, it can lead to problems. At home and work, there is always conflict, so I TRY to avoid it when I can here (except for my last ANA post).
5) This is one of the reasons why I come here, and probably what some will consider the most stupid. I like to meet people (another reason for the Wild, Susy K, Level II, Hollykate, etc thread. However, I have also been leary of the people you meet online.....you never know what they are really like? Psychos, killers, whatever? Which was my initial reason for a name like CEN35, rather than Rick RN or something like that. I have found in the last year and a half on these BB's, that I have yet to run into any weirdos or nuts. I have received some emails from some, and thought maybe they will stick with the emails become friends. Most have faded, which is kind of a bummer. That's my downside, sometimes to much faith or hope i9n certain situations.....lol!
Last - I haven't found another board like this......this site is an excellent site, and Brian has done an excellent job with it. I think the added chat room, has added a whole new dimension too it also, and hope to see more of the regulars and people I have gotten to know in there.
Ok I am done babbling, sorry