What is the meaning of immunization status readiness enhanced?Register Today!
- by chicksy Sep 21, '11What the the nursing diagnosis immunization status readiness enhanced mean?
- 2,506 Views
- Sep 21, '11 by GrnTeanot too sure what the the heck you are reading. did you read the book that tells you what the associated factors and identifying features are? that should help. that, and maybe asking the esl department for some pointers? (not being snarky, serious here)
- Sep 21, '11 by nozyrozy40Please check your Care Plan book or Google it....I found it through google.
- Sep 22, '11 by CompleteUnknownI've never heard this and was curious so I googled it too.
I get what it means now, but really, "Readiness for Enhanced Immunisation Status"?
Could that be any more cyptic? Any more likely to cause confusion and leave people scratching their heads? Geeez.
- Sep 22, '11 by Esme12http://allnurses.com/nursing-student...689-page9.html
"A pattern consistant with local, national, and international statdarsd of immunization to disease(s) that is sufficient enough to portect a person, family or community from disease.......
Hope this helps.....Last edit by Esme12 on Sep 22, '11
- Sep 22, '11 by SuesquatchRNWilling to get a vaccination?
- Sep 22, '11 by Rob72bsnsgdxbsndxbsndx they're over a minor illness/infection or you have the child sedated.